Today’s committee meeting minutes

Fortunately, today’s meeting was a short one. It nearly didn’t happen until Mitch arrived, saving the day.

You can see the minutes here, or by continuing to read below!

Meeting opened 2011-04-14 4:38PM.

Attending: Ash Tyndall, Paul Wright, Madge Carew-Hopkins, Megan Boylen, Jon Curtis, Boaz Shearer, Mitch Wellstead, Kylie Sturgess, David Putz, Stephen Carew-Hopins, Paul Malarowski.
Apologies: Kristin Barry, David Raithel.
Absent: Joe McCormack.

Minutes by Ash.

President’s Report
– See blog for account of CMI incident.
– We’re going to call venues and complain about it.

Vice-President’s Report
– Absent.

Treasurer’s Report
– Guild Bank Account: Unchanged.
– Float: $461.90.

Secretary’s Report
– Absent.

Fresher Rep’s Report
– Freshers are happy.

Mail, Guild, SOC, Posters
– Mail not checked this week, we need to tell Kristin to check it when she does posters.
– Posters done by Kristin this week, she’ll be doing them on Tuesdays from now on.

Current Action Items
– Ash: Talk to Daniel about WordPress banner design.
–– Done.

– Ash: Make QR code for website.
–– Done.

– Ash: Email rest of committee about timetable.
–– Done.

– Ash: Move item to guild webhosting, guild DNS and guild email.
–– Not done, Madge needs to get the Constitution because SOC is not letting us do anything until we give them it.

– Ash: Remember to send events to Google Groups.
–– He’ll try.

– David: Look into details “How to get unbaptised” event.
–– Absent, in progress.

– David: Talk to Daniel about banner and shirts from cafepress.
–– Done.

– David: WordPress banner design.
–– Absent, in progress.

– Daniel: Get banner and shirts from cafepress.
–– Done, order sent.

– Madge: Find and give Mitch deposit/withdrawl books.
–– We don’t have them, new action item for Mitch.

– Madge: Deposit the excess float money into bank account.
–– Not done, reassigned to Mitch.

– Madge: Punch Mitch in the face.
–– Done, he cried.

– Madge: Give us copy of Constitution.
–– In progress, waiting for reply.

– Paul: Figure out where Chips is and why he isn’t attending meetings.
–– Done, it’s just unfortunate timing.

– Paul: Type up T-Shirt quantity and sizes, email to David.
–– Done

– Paul: Look into different tav time.
–– Deferred.

New Action Items
– Daniel: Complain to venues about Zion Praise Harvest’s behavior.
– Mitch: Get new deposit/withdrawal books.
– Ash: Email Daniel about inconsistency between Zion Praise Harvest posters; i.e. “Freshies Welcome”

General Business
– Ash: CMI; phone venues and complain.
–– Read about it in the blog.
–– We emailed venues, we got their phone number. Daniel will call.
–– Action item.

– Motion by Mitch to punch Madge in face. No second. Motion failed.

– Motion by Madge, “no punchy!” Seconded by Jon. Motion passed, everyone except Mitch for.

– Madge: Go to Zion praise harvest event in a couple of weeks.
–– Attend UWA 9AM Sunday.
–– Wear the same things.
–– We shuld book venue at 5AM; have LGBT happy fun time beforehand.

Meeting closed 2011-04-14 5:09PM.

Comments

Comments are currently closed.